Cherchez vos vacances idéales et restez à jour
Bungalow
Emplacement
Online Disponibilité
Jusqu’à 20%
réduction sur les
Jusqu’à 20%
réduction sur les

NEWS 2015: VOYAGEZ EN TOUTE SECURITE

Assurez vos vacances avec 10€ par famille, mais seulement si vous payez par avance au moins 30 jours avant la date d'arrivée


Pour assurer vos vacances, procédez au paiement en avance de votre séjour et choisissez la case.
Dans 24 heures, vous recevrez une email avec le montant à régler, net d’éventuelles réductions ou promotions.
Mais seulement si vous payez par avance au moins 30 jours avant la date d'arrivée.


Dans les nouveaux détails de la réservation, vous trouverez votre numéro d'assurance à utilisér dans le cas de réclamation.


The insurance allows you not to lose your money in case you have to cancel your sojourn due to misadventure and/or disease prior to the departure. Furthermore, the insurance includes medical assistance during the sojourn.
The insurance policy is stipulated only for holidays in accommodation units lasting a minimum of 7 nights; holidays on pitches are excluded.
Thanks to the cooperation between SCV and Europ Assistance your holiday investment is protected from the very moment of the booking confirmation until the end of your sojourn, provided that the payment conditions have been observed.
Dank der Zusammenarbeit zwischen SCV und Europ Assistance ist Ihre Urlaubsinvestition vom Moment der Buchung bis zur Abreise immer geschützt, sofern die genannten Zahlungsbedingungen eingehalten worden sind.


Below you find the most important reimbursement conditions in case of a cancellation to be applied in accordance with the general conditions after deduction of insurance excess:
Cancellation up to 30 days prior to the day of arrival:
- No penalty: The SCV reimburses the total amount less € 50,00 (booking fee and handling fee).
Cancellation from 29 to 10 days prior to the day of arrival:
- 75% of the remitted amount are reimbursed by the insurer (Europ-Assistance) according to the insurance conditions. The remaining 25% are reimbursed by the SCV.
Cancellation from 9 days to 1 day prior to the day of arrival:
- 90% of the remitted amount are reimbursed by the insurer (Europ-Assistance) according to the insurance conditions. The remaining 10% are reimbursed by the SCV.
No – Show:
- The remitted amount is reimbursed by the insurer (Europ-Assistance) according to the insurance conditions.

The non-observation of the payment conditions of the sojourn and/or the filing of a claim, with the subsequent transmission of documents to Europ Assistance, constitutes the loss of the right to reimbursement from the insurance company.
In case you have to cancel your reservation, please contact us immediately under our phone number +39 0533 330179 - +39 0533 333942. We will then promptly supply you with the necessary information in order to satisfy your request at the best.


For complete information please see the insurance’s general terms and conditions here.

Legambiente Natura & Turismo TripAdvisor Certificato di Eccellenza 2015

X
Controllez la disponibilité et réervez
Bungalow/Camping?
Adultes (10+)
Bébés (2-9,99)
Enfants (0-1,99)
Senior (65+)
Adultes (10+)
Senior (65+)
Bébés (5-9,99)
Enfants (0-4,99)
Animaux
De
à